Zero Contact, TOUCHLESS Process
As we work together as a family, you are part of that. Our goal is to protect you and our employees in the best way possible. We care for each and every one of you and your vehicles so we created our zero contact, TOUCHLESS process to adhere to the CDC’s COVID-19 mandates.
- Guests will remain in their vehicle upon drop-off and a Premier Coach team member will come out to your vehicle wearing a mask and gloves. (Only specific staff members are allowed into the main office.)
- All documents will be signed electronically.
- Once you have dropped off your vehicle, steering wheel, floor, seat, touch screen and gear shift covers will be used on your vehicle during the repair.
- All covers will be disposed of prior to receiving your vehicle.
- Your vehicle and keys will be safely sanitized upon arrival and delivery of your vehicle to ensure maximum safety and comfort.
Mercedes-Benz “ELITE” Certified Collision Repair Facility
Premier Coach Auto Collision Group has proudly partnered with Mercedes-Benz of Oxnard as part of the Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Program. Premier Coach has undergone specific training for our team members, we utilize only Mercedes-Benz approved equipment, and repair your vehicle with only Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts. You can rest assured that having your Mercedes-Benz repaired at Premier Coach Auto Collision will provide you with precise, proper and SAFE repairs.
Mercedes-Benz Approved Repair Equipment
The Certified Collision Program through Mercedes-Benz is very strict with what equipment can be used on your Mercedes-Benz. Here at Premier Coach we have purchased all of the specialized equipment suited just for your Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz Certified Trained Technicians
Premier Coach has technicians that have undergone extensive training specific to Mercedes-Benz to ensure proper and safe repairs to your vehicle.
Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts
We understand the importance of utilizing only genuine Mercedes-Benz parts on your vehicle. Parts directly from the manufacturer are used to ensure a perfect fit and allow the vehicle to perform as was specifically created by Mercedes-Benz.
“ELITE” LEVEL: MERCEDES-BENZ CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR FACILITY
Premier Coach is now one of the only Mercedes-Benz Certified “Elite” Level Collision Repair Centers in all of LA County and Ventura County allowing us to repair ALL Mercedes-Benz makes and models.
Whatever Mercedes-Benz model you are driving – we can assist you!
Mondays: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday-Friday: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturdays: 9 AM - 12 PM (by appointment only)
LOOKING FOR A MERCEDES-BENZ CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER?
We have Mercedes-Benz Certified Technicians on site that will answer any of your questions. If you want to learn more about our Mercedes-Benz Collision Center please fill out the form below or give us a call at (805) 373-7366.